Wednesday: Isabell Carrico

My project has taught me many thing different things regarding health care so far,  but I think the most rewarding part of my project so far has been seeing how my work and the administration's work positively effects the patients. Every decision made is always done in hopes of giving the patient a better experience at the hospital.
Today I had the pleasure of interviewing two women both of whom are involved in the public policy side of healthcare. I got the chance to go to the state capital and see the elected officials offices. Then I returned to my cubicle and began working on my final project: the white paper to present to the elected officials rewarding the Network for Advancing Behavioral Health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5