Day 5: Grady Stevens

Note that I didn't post yesterday due to having gone to the merit scholar youth conference thing. I adjusted my daily hours to compensate for this.

Today I watched Thor Ragnarok and finished both a review for The Shawshank Redemption and Thor Ragnarok. My review for Thor is slightly shorter than the others only because I was nearly running out of time in the day. I don't feel as though this really negatively impacted the review though, as I only really omitted the summary section of the review. I plan on working on the paper tomorrow.

Link to blog below. At the time of this posting the review for Thor is not up due to technical difficulties; however, I hope to have it all sorted out soon.

Image result for Thor ragnarok

 https://bestcapstoneproject.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5