Day 5: Grace English

Sorry for the late post again. Yesterday was a semi-productive work day. I am kind of frustrated because this piece is just taking a very long time. I had to redo one of the front legs because it was in the wrong spot on the dog. The correction needed to be done because otherwise the dog would have bee unbalanced and had a chance to fall over. I am also learning that for the sake of time (I want to get this piece done before my art show on March 23, please come!!), I have to get less detailed with the frame so I can finish the fur. Overall though, every day is a learning experience, and I am glad this week I've had the time to focus on my own personal improvement in wire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5