Day 4 - Isaac Wolff


Through my capstone project, I have gotten to learn about my advisor, Mr. Gahan; in fact, I learned a total of 3 things about Mr. Gahan. I learned these 3 things about Mr. Gahan when he visited my house yesterday to see how my capstone project was progressing.

Right as he parked in front of my house, I learned the first thing: Mr. Gahan drives a minivan, and I respect that.

The second thing I learned about Mr. Gahan is that he always has a fantastic outfit. Being that he had no classes yesterday, you would think that he might wear jeans and a t-shirt when making his visits; however, Mr. Gahan arrived to my house wearing a button up, tie, and a sports coat, and I respect that.

Finally, the third thing I learned about Mr. Gahan is that he has an amazing preference for fast food. Before Mr. Gahan arrived at my house, Levi and I were eating lunch at Skyline Chili. Knowing that I would see him soon, I decided to text Mr. Gahan asking if he would like anything. Mr. Gahan replied with, "I'd love some chili three way," which consists of spaghetti, cheese, and chili. When I handed Mr. Gahan his lunch, along with the obligatory Skyline Chili bib, his face lit up. Mr. Gahan was ecstatic. At that point, I learned he loves Skyline Chili, and I respect that.

Thanks to my capstone project, I have been able to get to know my advisor a little better, and I now have a new found respect for him.

Signing off,
Isaac Wolff


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5