Day 4: Grace English

I worked on the front legs of the dog today and they look pretty good so far. The frustrating part about this whole project is that making the dog is going to take a really long time to finish and I'm having a hard time bending the 12 gauge wire the way I need it to go.

I also went to go see the pre-k kids again yesterday to show them my dog, and they all surprised me by pulling out some pipe cleaner creations they had made yesterday! It made me so happy to see all the kids so excited about art!!! Besides, I used to make stuff out of pipe cleaners when I was around their age, too, so I got all nostalgic watching them work on little flowers and hearts :) Overall a tough but good day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5