Day 4, 5 - Eli Allen


Day 4:

Dud and I had a conference Thursday so we were MIA.

_______________________________________________________________

Day 5:

I woke up in the morning, and I showered, played 2K, and then made my way to Slater's house to meet everyone. We first put Slater's two mountain bikes on the back of my mother's Toyota Highlander. Then we proceeded to mount the Freytag's kayak on Slater's sister's SUV. After we loaded up all our materials, we headed East towards Beckley Park–stopping for a bite a Dairy Queen on the way. When we arrived we got the kayak down and walked it to the creek. I used my GoPro clamp and attached it to the front of the kayak so that it got a good shot as we moved down river. Slater and I kayaked first then Nate and Tuan followed; however, their ride did not go as swimmingly as ours. Despite Nate's numerous remarks that, "[They]'d be fine," the two nailed a tree and capsized. Luckily, nothing was damaged or lost. After a long wet walk back from the scene of the accident to the parked car, Tuan was ready to leave. So he did. As a result, Nate, Slater, and I mountain biked in his absence. It was a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5