Day 3/4: henry stites

Today I met with two individuals, both of whom work within the school, in order to gain more insight on the project. First I met with Mik Basham. I showed him my proposal, and in return he told me about the logistics that would go into a project like this. It was unfortunate to find out that all of the fields at champions trace are lined with irrigations pipes. Therefore, I cannot build at that site. Luckily, I never lose. I just learn. So my capstone may not be something I can actually do, but the learning process has been invaluable. Next I met with Stephanie Disney. She handles a lot of the fundraising at Collegiate. She gave me some perspective on the project and told me about the school's strategy on raising money. Overall, it was an educational day. See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Garrett Sams: Why, Tysen?

Day 1 - Elena Tarullo

Day 4/5